Butadiene and its Derivatives Market Research, Growth Opportunities, Key Players, Outlook and Forecast Report 2023
Butadiene and its Derivatives Market research report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state which also focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the main element players. Butadiene and its Derivatives Industry research report also provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and geographic elements of the market.
Get Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13191410
Synopsis: Butadiene or 1,3-butadiene is a colorless gas that is condensed to liquid just below minus 4.0Â°C and is highly reactive. It is soluble in alcohol and ether, but insoluble in water and is polymerized easily in the presence of oxygen. It is obtained as a byproduct of the manufacture of ethylene and propylene by selective distillation of cracked naphtha or gas oil stream.Â
Butadiene and its Derivatives Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:
- BASF, Sinopec Group, Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil, LyondellBasell Industries, Royal Dutch Shell, Braskem, CNOOC Limited, China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), Eni, Evonik, Formosa Petrochemical
The Butadiene and its Derivatives market research report analyzes adoption trends, future growth potentials, key drivers, competitive outlook, restraints, opportunities, key challenges, market ecosystem, and revenue chain analysis. This report presents a detailed analysis, market sizing, and forecasting for the emerging segment within the Butadiene and its Derivatives market. The report is thoroughly segmented by product type, application, vertical, and region.
Butadiene and its Derivatives Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into:
- Tires and Rubber Products
Butadiene and its Derivatives Market Segment by Type, covers:
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Polybutadiene Rubber (PBR)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Resins
- Styrene Butadiene (SB) Latex
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Purchase Butadiene and its Derivatives Market Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13191410
Scope of Butadiene and its Derivatives Market:
This report focuses on the Butadiene and its Derivatives in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is prominence of bio-based synthesis and green tires. The growing scarcity in the natural gas and oil feedstock due to higher exploitation have paved the path for alternative sources of raw materials. The harmful effects of the petrochemicals have brought strict regulation, which further brought the requirement of bio-based productions. In the bio-based method, butadiene is manufactured from biomass (plant-derived materials, agriculture waste, and other natural sources). Genomatica in collaboration with Braskem has developed a fermenter where continuous production of butadiene occurs from microorganisms using advanced computational tools.
During 2016, APAC dominated the global market and is expected to maintain the domination in the coming years. The fast-growing industrialization, rising disposable income, increasing population, and high-demand from end-user industries will be the major factors fueling the market growth in the region.
The worldwide market for Butadiene and its Derivatives is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017
Further in the report, Butadiene and its Derivatives Market is examined for price, cost and gross revenue. These three points are analysed for types, companies and regions. In prolongation with this data sale price for various types, applications and region is also included. The Butadiene and its Derivatives market consumption for major regions is given. Additionally, type wise and application wise consumption figures are also given.
The report helps answer the following questions:
– What is the current size of the Butadiene and its Derivatives market?
– How is the Butadiene and its Derivatives market divided into different types of product segments?
– How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
– How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
The latest industry data included in this report:
– Overall Butadiene and its Derivatives market size, 2013-2023
– Butadiene and its Derivatives market size by product segment, 2013-2023
– Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2013-2023
– Shares of different product segments of the overall Butadiene and its Derivatives market, 2013, 2018, and 2023
Have any query? Ask our expert @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13191410
Other Major Topics Covered in Butadiene and its Derivatives market research report are as follows: Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders included in Butadiene and its Derivatives Industry: Market Effect Factors Analysis, Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers in Butadiene and its Derivatives Market, Manufacturing Expenses, Market Drivers and Opportunities, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion, Key Suppliers of Raw Materials, Research Findings and Conclusion, Market Size (Value and Volume) analysis of Butadiene and its Derivatives market and another component …